Greyfriars Classical Academy Refund Policy
- Application Fee and Registration Deposit are Non-Refundable.
- Final Registration Fees and tuition payments are Refundable, less $250*, until June 30.
- Registration Deposits and Final Registration Fees are not transferable to other courses. Courses added to a student’s registration require a new registration deposit and a new final registration fee (not applicable to full-time students).
- After June 30, courses dropped will not receive any final registration fee refund.
- After June 30, until classes begin in August, tuition paid, less $500*, will be refunded. After classes begin in August there will be no tuition refunds*.
- Students changing from full-time to part-time status will be refunded per the above policy, and must re-register as part-time students, subject to the then-applicable registration fees and tuition.
* Except in the case of those who, as of the date of dropping a course, have paid ahead of the tuition payment schedule indicated on their registration, in which case the refund will include all tuition paid ahead of schedule, plus tuition paid according to schedule minus the amount indicated by the above policy. After December 1, there will be no tuition refunds.
See registration form for more detailed information (look under the “Documents” tab above).