Greyfriars Classical Academy Refund Policy
- Application Fee and Registration Deposit are Non-Refundable.
- Final Registration Fee and any tuition payments are Refundable, less $250, until June 30.
- After June 30, courses dropped will not receive any final registration fee refund; courses added will require new registration fees, if applicable.
- After June 30, until classes begin in August, tuition paid less $500 will be refunded.
- After classes begin in August, until December 1, there will be no refunds except for those who have paid ahead of the payment schedule chosen on their registration, in which case the refund will equal the tuition paid ahead of schedule.
- After December 1, there will be no refunds.
- Students changing from full-time to part-time status will be refunded per the policy, and must re-register as part-time students, subject to the then-applicable registration fees.
See registration form for more detailed information (look under the “Documents” tab above).