Greyfriars Classical Academy Application for Admission
The Application for Admission can be found here. Below is a summary of the application process.
Step One: Application Checklist
√ Return the completed and signed application (pages 1–4)
√ Enclose the $150 application fee ($100 prior to January 31, 2017; waived for new families with students applying to grades 10-12, until May 5, 2017)
√ Enclose a copy of the student’s most recent grades and standardized test scores
√ Request that your church leader complete and return the Pastoral reference (page 5)
Step Two: Student/Parent Interview
• After receiving your application, the headmaster will contact you to set up an interview with your student and one (or both) of the parents.
• At the interview (which generally takes 60 – 90 minutes) we will discuss your application and seek to get to know your student both academically and spiritually.
Step Three: Board Review of Application
• The Greyfriars Board receives a recommendation from the headmaster and will make a decision regarding your student’s application.
• If additional information is requested by the Board, we will contact you.
Step Four: Student Invited to Enroll
• Upon Board approval, you will be invited to enroll your student at Greyfriars.
Step Five: Registration
• To enroll, complete the appropriate “New Registration” form (under the “Documents” tab above; full-time [FT] or part-time [PT]) and submit the signed registration along with the registration deposit payment.
• The registration deposit holds your class seat(s) until May 5, by which time a final registration fee is due. Tuition payments are made according to the schedule you indicate on your registration.